You can donate to LCA International Mission generally, or you can choose a project to which you would like to donate. Download the list.
You can donate in a number of ways:
Online from this website. You may choose from a number of country-specific projects.
Please make cheques payable to ‘LCA International Mission’ and post to: LCA International Mission, 197 Archer Street, North Adelaide SA 5006. Include a note to tell us which project, if any, you want your donation to go to.
You may download our credit card form and post it securely to: LCA International Mission, 197 Archer Street, North Adelaide SA 5006.
Cash donations can be given in person at the LCA International Mission office at 197 Archer Street, North Adelaide SA 5006. Please do not post cash.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
Account name: BfM
Account: 133353 (If transferring funds from an LLL account, add S1 to the account number: 133353 S1).
Reference: *your name*
- When making deposits into the above account, please let us know which project you wish to donate to. You may do this via post (LCA International Mission, 197 Archer Street, North Adelaide SA 5006), call us on 08 8267 7300 or email email@example.com
- If you are transferring funds from outside of Australia, please contact us for instructions: firstname.lastname@example.org or +618 8267 7300.
- Please notify us if you need other people to be notified of this transfer and you have not already done this through the online donation system.
- Donations are transferred to us by the banks on a regular basis, but if you require an immediate transfer of funds under $500, you will be asked to pay the transaction fee charged by the bank.
- LCA International Mission requests that all donations are forwarded through our office (by any methods outlined above) and not sent directly to the partner church, project or individuals overseas.
For further support regarding donations, please call us on 08 8267 7300 or email email@example.com